- 2 pizza bases
- 500 grams cooked prawns
- 30 grams anchovies (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- Basil leaves
- Preheat your oven to 230 degrees Celsius.
- Put the olive oil and crushed garlic in a dish. Using a pastry brush, spread the mixture over the pizza bases.
- Sprinkle torn basil leaves, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese over the bases. Add the prawns, anchovies and mozzarella cheese.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the pizza base is crisp.