Coffin Bay oysters from South Australia are raised in the clean, freshwater of this part of Australia, making them a quality oyster to enjoy cooking and eating. This simple recipe contrasts the creaminess of the oyster with the tanginess of tomatoes for a perfect taste combination.
- 2 dozen Coffin Bay oysters
- 1 large tomato (deseeded and chopped)
- 1/2 red onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoon parsley ((fresh))
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt (just a pinch)
- Simply mix the tomato, onion, fresh parsley, lime juice, pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Once the ingredients are well mixed, spoon carefully onto the oysters.
- You can serve this dish with a fresh green salad, lemon wedges for squeezing onto the oysters and some warm, crusty bread.