Salmon cakes make a great mid-week dinner served with salad and fries or boiled potatoes.
- 200 grams pre-cooked salmon
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 spring onions (finely chopped)
- 150 grams breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, combine the salmon, egg, spring onions, olive oil and half of the breadcrumbs, and season with salt and pepper. Divide the mixture into 8 patties. Coat them with the remaining breadcrumbs and place them on the baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes. Serve when golden brown.