Draw out the delicate flavour of salmon with enticing citrusy flavours.
- 4 salmon fillets
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Prepare your baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place salmon in the baking dish.
- Mix the citrus juices, butter, paprika, parsley, salt and pepper together and pour over the salmon.
- Bake until you can flake the fish with a fork, around 15 minutes.