St Helens on the north-east coast of Tasmania is famed for its fresh and delicious oysters. They are the perfect ingredient for this easy-to-make frittata, suitable for a substantial breakfast or a satisfying brunch.
- 5 Helens oysters (diced)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 spring onion (finely chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A sprig of fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Beat the milk and eggs together in a bowl, then stir in the cheese.
- Melt the butter into an ovenproof frying pan and then add the beaten milk and egg mixture. Add the diced oysters and spring onions and cook for 30 seconds.
- Put the frying pan in the oven and bake until cooked through around 4 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with the parsley.