This soup is quick and easy to prepare and requires little cooking experience, making it a great introduction to this wholesome fish!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 carrot (diced)
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 shallot (diced)
- Juice of one lemon
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- 500 grams swordfish (skin removed and cut into chunks)
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 ½ cups cream
- 1 cup spinach (freshly chopped)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (freshly chopped)
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pan and cook the carrot, shallot and celery until wilted.
- Add the lemon juice and let it evaporate.
- Mix in the chilli flakes and swordfish and cook over medium heat until the swordfish begins to turn white.
- Add the milk and cream and carefully bring to the boil.
- Stir in the spinach and cover. Cook over medium heat until the spinach wilts.
- Stir in the salt and pepper according to taste, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.