A hearty, healthy dish that the entire family will enjoy.
- 200 grams fresh spinach
- 200 grams salmon fillet
- 500 ml creme fraiche
- 50 grams Gruyère cheese (grated)
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-made shortcrust pastry sheets
- Cook the spinach and drain. Cook the salmon in a small amount of butter on medium heat for 10 minutes. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Beat the eggs, add the creme fraiche and mix together. Grate the cheese into the mixture, then add the flaked salmon and chopped spinach. Put to one side.
- Roll out enough pastry to line a buttered pie dish. Pour the salmon mixture into the dish and bake for 25 minutes.